- Nationally, 83% of released inmates are rearrested on a new crime within three years. But only 20% of our transitional ministry participants have ever been re-incarcerated.
- Our transitional ministry has nearly 40 Bible study participants each week, attending studies taught by local Bible teachers and pastors.
- We’ve placed over 480 former inmates in stable jobs here in Savannah, with a 91% job retention rate.
- Since 2014, six former inmates have bought their own homes.
- More than 360 individuals have completed the Transitional Ministry Program.
The success of Chatham Transitional Ministry is due to the Lord’s blessing, and the ongoing support of God’s people. We receive no government funding.
To read stories of how God is transforming lives, click on our newsletter links to the right on this page!